Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SFM10

I'm re-posting this one, due to a little trigger-happy post I did early last week... the official launch of the website and the postcards was this weekend, and now that I have all my facts sorted out, I can do this for realz this time:) Here it is:

The Shiny Fuzzy Muddy show started 10 years ago with current members being Laura McKibbon, Astrosatchel, Kari Woo and Arleigh Wood. Each year they invite a crew of other artists, designers and makers whose work fits in with the adverbs shiny, fuzzy, or muddy to join their holiday show! This year it's at the Heritage Hall on Main street in Vancouver on December 12 & 13.

P.S. If you would like to receive my quarterly newsletters (via email), and/or be mailed this lovely postcard via email, please email me at heather@dahlhausart.com with your postal address or just your email. I am hosting a 15% off until November 15th sale on my etsy and dahlhaus shop which all subscribers can benefit from no matter where you are from!

No comments: