Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Studio Sale


I do hope you have been enjoying finding out about some amazing ceramic artists from my time in Seattle! I'm taking a break to let you know about a spring studio sale that's happening with a select few of us in the building.  I have been part of this annual event before and it's been the perfect place to pick up a few locally made and designed gifts for birthdays, Mother's Day, and weddings that always seem to take us by storm over the next few months.  Anyways, I'll be joining one of the studios upstairs in our building and am hoping to have a bit of new work that I'm aiming to have out of the kiln by then.  Of course there will be a little bit of clearing out with some seconds and samples. If you are from Vancouver, please come by and say hello!

Saturday April 14, Sunday April 15 11-6 at 975 Vernon Drive, Vancouver

No comments: