Tuesday, July 14, 2009

dahlhaus eye candy in Red & Peach



A little eye candy today from my poppy series with red and peach poppies. Familiar work of mine, but re-photographed to up-date my shop, apply for shows, etc. I'm hoping this last photoshoot can keep me going for another 6 months or so before I start itching to do another one! Whenever I see the photos, I fall 'in love' with my work all over again! My work is extremely tedious and labour-intensive to make, and sometimes, when I'm in the midst of glazing, I wonder if it's going to be worth it in the end. Definitely worth it when I see the photos.

In other news, I was reminded about the ETSY MEET-UP tonight, with admin staff from Etsy here in Vancouver for the evening. Starts at 7pm at the Cambrian Hall- should be a good get-together!

No comments: