Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Recently featured

A lovely bunch of Etsy front page features last month made for some busy shipping days!  Here's a few snapshots!  My poppy cake plate is also featured on a Storque article as of monday- all about cheese- lol!  My cake and cup-cake stands do make great crackers and cheese serving platters when they aren't being used for the obvious, so it was nice to have a few more hits on my Etsy shop from that over the past day!
One last linked feature:  A new one for me the Emmaline Bride Blog, featuring Cake and Cup-cake Stands that are handmade or vintage!  You can see one of the cupcake stands that I made for a magazine shoot (coming out at the end of the month- I hear there may be a front-page debut- albeit in the very background of the shot...)!
 I've been thinking that it's time for me to do another give-a-way on my blog again soon before the summer starts!  Any suggestions?  What would you, my dear readers, perhaps like to receive?  A ginko mugA new cup-cake stand?  Perhaps a Poppy Bowl?  Please leave a comment, or browse my shop to get a few more ideas! 
I'm off to the studio, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Luna Levy said...

congratulations and no wonder! love that teapot :)
xoxo
Stephanie