Friday, June 18, 2010

A cupcake party is in the works

Just in case you needed more reasons to make cupcakes than just a cupcake stand, I came across an amazing cupcake site to refer to for all my next cup-cake baking needs, wants, and dreams.
Photos and recipes via Ming Makes Cupcakes.  Found via the Hither and Thither blog.

I hope you have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!  I have some great things lined up for the weekend that I look forward to sharing with you next week, and we will be enjoying a special Father's Day Picnic at a 'cabin' on Crescent Beach this Sunday so as long as everyone stays healthy and the weather gets nice, it ought to be a good one!

3 comments:

FULT elearner said...

Love this site! I've passed on the good news too. Can't wait to try out a recipe. Thank goodness it's the weekend. Hope you enjoy yours!

Alice @ LAX TO YVR said...

Vancouver's First Cupcake challenge is happening tomorrow, Sunday, at the Roundhouse Community Centre. It's going to be cupcake heaven. Sadly I can't go.

dahlhaus said...

Wow- glad to know there is such a thing as a local cupcake challenge- sadly I won't be able to be there either...