Friday, June 18, 2010

A cupcake party is in the works

Just in case you needed more reasons to make cupcakes than just a cupcake stand, I came across an amazing cupcake site to refer to for all my next cup-cake baking needs, wants, and dreams.
Photos and recipes via Ming Makes Cupcakes.  Found via the Hither and Thither blog.

I hope you have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!  I have some great things lined up for the weekend that I look forward to sharing with you next week, and we will be enjoying a special Father's Day Picnic at a 'cabin' on Crescent Beach this Sunday so as long as everyone stays healthy and the weather gets nice, it ought to be a good one!

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

Love this site! I've passed on the good news too. Can't wait to try out a recipe. Thank goodness it's the weekend. Hope you enjoy yours!

LAX TO YVR said...

Vancouver's First Cupcake challenge is happening tomorrow, Sunday, at the Roundhouse Community Centre. It's going to be cupcake heaven. Sadly I can't go.

dahlhaus said...

Wow- glad to know there is such a thing as a local cupcake challenge- sadly I won't be able to be there either...