Friday, June 4, 2010

Lovely Homes Part 1

Lovely homes in our  neighbourhood that make me sing 'if I had a million dollars'.  And while they are no mansions, the price tag is, well, way out of our league! I love the veranda on the bottom photo on with the clover pattern.  The windows (so great!) make me think the view of the ocean would be so sweet from inside. 
Hope your weekend is great!  We've got friends staying over and hopefully we will finally see some sun after having a week of solid rain...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we both had a million dollars each, those are LOVELY! ;-)

A Beautiful Party said...

everytime I think of houses and buying one I seriously seriously get the "if I had a million dollars" song stuck in my head. haha.

jenniferhoiyin said...

i love every single one, so beautiful and quaint.