Sunday, June 20, 2010

Crescent Cabin

It's not every day we get to step inside a beach-front 'cabin' at Crescent Beach.  My sister's husband's family used to spend their summer holidays at their Grandmother's cabin that has been in the family since 1954.  Thanks to an uncle who has kept the place in it's original condition, it's still a place they can go to to remember long summers of clam digging, sand-castle building, and crabbing on the ocean.  My sister, her husband and new baby spent this past week here and invited my folks and our family to join them for a memorable Father's Day dinner at the cabin.  It was a nice treat to all be together!

3 comments:

nancy said...

Wow, great pictures Heather! Looks relaxing.

amy said...

i would like to live there please.

Walter Helena Photography said...

This is fantastic; Crescent Beach is one of my favourite places to stroll with the dogs. Although I prefer to walk the alleys than by the water so I can look at all the gorgeous cabins of yesteryear.... ;)

I'm having a fine art giveaway over at my blog if you might be interested in an 8 x 8 giclee original (by me):

http://walterhelenaphotography.blogspot.com/2010/06/whp-giveaway-three-of-twelve-flowers.html

xo, WHP