Friday, June 25, 2010

Shows this weekend!

Lots going on: The Cheaper Show and our studio shop have made things quite busy at the studio for me this week!
I was able to get out to the preview night at the Cheaper Show last night and let me tell you- although I didn't think to bring my camera to show you all, it's going to be an amazing show! Seriously there is some smokin' great art for sale ALL FOR ONLY $200!  And the venue is HUGE.  For those of you that are a little put off by the rumour of a 7 hour line-up to get in, the venue is much bigger than it was last year, and they will have 4 different 'lines' going on  to make the process of everyone getting in the doors a whole lot quicker!

Some lovely links and plugs both about the Cheaper Show and our Studio Shop:

Art Hound has included one of my paintings (along with my good friend Fiona Ackerman's work) as a favourite pick if they were able to get to the show from NYC...

Our studio shop has been picked up by Handmade Evolution, the Magpie & Cake blog, and on the Got Craft blog.  Thanks for getting the word out for us all!

No comments: