Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Friday

The weekend has crept up on me again and it's already friday! Normally I spend part of Saturday at the studio, catching up on work from the previous week, but last weekend I was at Blim on Sunday too, so this weekend I'm going to try to be at 'home'.  I'll be trying to get back my bike legs again and if the weather holds out I'll get most of our little garden in- (must plant potatoes...).  There's 'Got Craft?' on Sunday and I think the Blim grand opening on Saturday.  A skate comp and hockey fundraiser that Dean is running for his work will make our weekend a little on the busy side! 

Dean and I are going on a date for the first time in a month- we're off to see our friend Jay's grad show from Photography at Langara and then to the new Ten Sun's CD release party.  Not quite a 'romantic' night for 2, but it should be fun to catch up with people sans kids!  I hope your  weekend goes well and thanks for coming by!

No comments: