Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Website Up-dates...



While we were away on holidays this past week, my ceramics gallery on my website was being up-dated for me with the new photos from the last photo session! You will notice that some of the photos were 're-shoots' of work that looks similar, but the quality of photos we got this time around is really great! We took a lot longer working on the gradation of grey in the background and also bouncing light off 2 white cards (instead of just 1 or not at all) for each photo and I think the results this time around really look amazing. The photos are really crisp and the work stands out!
Thanks again Curtis and Chris (my web developper)! Now I've just got to get at it to up-date all the print/retail info and my site will be good to go for a few months again!

No comments: