Friday, April 3, 2009

Lovely pieces from other artists!



This past week I have become the proud owner of some really lovely work from friends! My ABC/123 Poster from Sycamore Street Press arrived last week, and Eva very generously sent me these beautiful spring-time cards along with the Posters! I may have to frame one of the cards when I get to framing the posters, they are so pretty!
Last night I was able to get out to my good friend's Disa and Erin's (& Kelly too) Affordable Art show and bought myself the little silk-screened painting above, which now sits nicely on my mantle beside some other treasures (including my Xenia Taler tile, a gift from Disa!). Lovely!
Hope you have a great weekend, I am currently baking double chocolate chip cookies, am about to throw a home-made pizza in the oven and ready to start mine off right;)