Monday, August 22, 2011

Cat Nap Yoga



Yup, she's sound asleep in these photos in all her stretched out glory.  Doesn't it just make you want to curl up and take a nap?!
I've been solo-parenting again this weekend but am so grateful for neighbours and friends who were kind enough to invite us to dinner or to go swimming so we weren't lonely or bored.  The boys even managed to help me at the studio one morning, unloading and loading yet another kiln load of bottle vases.  4 of 6 glaze kiln-loads (85 vases per firing!!) have been finished- I'm over the mid-way point! Phew, what a lot of work, but I can't complain- very few vases so far have been seconds, so thank goodness for that!
Hope you have a great monday! It's our first rainy day of August.

1 comment:

arounna said...

those are such beautiful photos of your kittie
I can't wait till lliam can help me in the studio
thinking about starting him off with hand sewing