Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vote for me!


Well the final nominations over at the Poppytalk Blog are up and lo and behold,  I've made it in the final ceramics category!  I'm thrilled to have made it this far, now here's how you can help my Poppies get a Poppy!
The voting will remain open for for one week effective today through to Monday January 25th, 2010 at 11:59 pm.
 
Here's how the voting will work:
 
One vote will be allowed per computer and one vote per category. 
Vote for me OFTEN during the voting week -  by posting something from my blog, email newsletter, site, facebook page or twitter.  

There will be two awards for each category:

1) The Peoples Choice Award
2) Jury's Choice Award- (Jury to be advised).

And the PRIZES (drumroll please...)

For each winner of each category (chosen by you)

1. A one month's free participation at Poppytalk Handmade
2. A "I won a Poppy" banner/button for your site or blog!
3. A one year's text link from the Poppytalk blog's main page under "The Poppies" category
4. Traffic to you from Poppytalk

Final overall winner (chosen by a jury of select bloggers)

1. A three month participation at Poppytalk Handmade
2. A "I won a Poppy" banner/button for your site or blog!
3. A one year's text link from the Poppytalk blog's main page under "The Poppies" category
4. Traffic to you from Poppytalk

No comments: