Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Keeping on the sunny side



Things have been a little quiet on this blog as of late.  I've been trying to get through a few 'hiccups' of life here that the new year has brought and trying to keep on the sunny side of things.  It's good to have my boys during those moments, they keep me grounded and present despite circumstances that can be frustrating.  
Our house guests left yesterday morning- I could barely muster a good-bye from the bedroom as I recovered from an all-night flu fest...



We did manage to do a little sight-seeing.  Granville Island ended up being the easiest touring opportunity with 2 little toddlers (so cute, holding hands in the stroller) and 2 children and so alas, I'll have to find some new excuses to play tourist again in my own town.

No comments: