Friday, June 1, 2012

You are so bluetiful to me....



Here's just a few of the images Curtis Hildebrand took of the work I'll be exhibiting in Toronto next week.  It's kind of fun to give you a sneak peek- although you may have already seen glimpses of this work if you are following me on Instagram (dahlhaus art).  I had a lot of fun making new work- I love the colour blue so it wasn't hard for me to think in blue and white, although I will admit, that I'm relieved to be able to add another colour to the mix.  As you can see, my blue glaze range grew exponentially.  Nothing wrong with that;-)!
Krystal was going to be photographing her work today, but in the meantime, check out the work she pulled out of the kiln the other day! Incredible- I love her drippy blues and the simple leaf shapes that she used on these pieces. I absolutely can't wait to see the whole show come together at Bookhou!

2 comments:

room6 said...

hey heather! i posted about your upcoming show (which looks lovely by the way!) over on poppytalk today. http://poppytalk.blogspot.ca/2012/06/dispatches-from-toronto-kindred-in-blue.html

dahlhaus said...

Awesome Megan! Thanks so much!!