Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Summer

Well Summer has officially begun despite some hesitation in the weather department.  The boys will have their last 3 days of school next week until summer holidays start for them and I'm scrambling in the studio to finish up the wedding registries and a wholesale order before the renos begin on the new studio!  My official move-in date is July 15, so we have  a couple of weeks to paint and put in a new floor- a new larger window will have to wait for another time.

I managed to get to Gailan's studio sale last night with Kelly and came home with one of those great bracelets that she is now making.  It was nice to see a few people that I hadn't seen in a while- some really great ceramic people that graduated from Emily Carr around the same time as me who are still carving out a career as ceramic artists.  Super inspiring!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: