Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kindred in Blue + White Show





 I'm just back from my time in Toronto- what an amazing week! As you can see, the Kindred Show came together beautifully!  A huge thank you to Arounna and John at Bookhou for hosting us- their shop looked really amazing and we couldn't have done this without them.  Krystal's work was stunning- I was so impressed with it in person!  We really couldn't have asked for a better show and turnout at the opening! It was absolutely lovely to meet a ton of the makers and artists I'd been wanting to meet in Toronto for some time.  All in all, so very pleased!

**These were the photos taken with my camera, mostly by me with the one of Krystal and I taken by Arounna.  I'll have ones Arounna took up on the Kindred blog if you wanted to see a few more!
Also, there might be a little bit of Kindred work available online in the coming weeks if you were interested.  I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

mckenzie said...

really stunning collection.