Friday, March 11, 2011

Have a Happy Weekend!

Photo in film via Sherri Koop Photography
My good friend and photographer Sherri Koop launched her new blog this week with the image above- recognize the cake plate? Beautiful! That's what it's all about for me- ceramics that celebrates life around the table!

Speaking of which- I am pulling out 3 shop-orders (2 new shops for me- tba next week:) from the kiln this morning and will be delivering new work to the Gallery of BC Ceramics and Crafthouse YVR today, so if you are heading into or out of Vancouver this week for spring break, be sure to check out my new lovely pots over at the airport!
I should also have a few extra bottle vases up for grabs on my Etsy shop this weekend- they have been a hit!  Check out some lovely mentions this week on Modish, Birch and Bird, and Somewhere Splendid (where they spelled 'dahlhaus' wrong, but put together a lovely plug nonetheless..:).  Thank you all!

No comments: