Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Oliver!


My little nephew is a St. Patty's day baby- he turns 1 years old today! What a sweetheart he is!  It's so remarkable to see how much babies grow in one year. Yesterday I visited my good friend who just had a baby last week- he was so small and tiny at just 5 days old.  Looking at these Oliver pictures today made me realize how amazing that first year really is!
We'll be taking off for Vancouver Island over the weekend to visit with my sister and her family, and some good friends of ours.  I have a couple of orders to get out the door before then, but otherwise, things might be a little quiet around here. 
My thoughts are with Japan- there are a few auctions and fundraiser's I'll be highlighting here if you are looking for ways to help out.  Otherwise have a wonderful week and I'll have some photos and inspiration for you when I get back! 

No comments: