Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Give-a-way announced..


First off, I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who entered my give-a-way this past week, for spending the time checking out my new work and for giving me feed-back.  Your feed-back and comments are invaluable to me as I strive to make the best work I can possibly make.  I read every comment, wrote each name down, twice if you 'liked' dahlhaus art on facebook and got Dean to draw a name.  Out of approximately 185 entries we picked:
 Jeanie wrote: 'Everything is so lovely but I adore the stripes collection!'
 Thank you Jeanie- please email me (heather@dahlhausart.com) with your address and choice of a mug or bottle vase for me to send your way!

There's a lovely mention on my Stripe Collection over at Art Hound (Thank you Kate!).  Some of you were asking about where to purchase the vases or teapots. Some of the work from my photoshoot has already been sold and I'm in the process of making more.  I've listed one of my tall striped vases on etsy here, more to come...(vases drying out on the shelf as we speak:)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats Jeanie!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jeanie!!! I'm jealous!
Denise Marie