Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Curious Cranes





 For some reason I keep finding myself wanting to take photos of cranes of all kinds.  I even go out of my way to walk over the bridge to take photos of them. Not just any crane, one with the room on top.  Or what looks like a room.  Would they need to sleep in there?  Is it cozy with a bed and a table that might get used during break time?  Is it extra office space or does a whole crew work inside one of these while they build ships or move train bridges around?  Curious. 
I'm currently doing a  painting of the last image- couldn't help myself.  Every time I drove over the bridge and caught a glimpse of it I wanted to paint it. I really loved the curved side and the elevator thing.  Hopefully it will be ready in time for the Eastside Culture Crawl at the end of the month...

No comments: