Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Feel Fuzzy for Dad





I'm shopping local again on etsy and with Birthday season and Father's Day on it's way, Feel Fuzzy has some great little items to add to any gift in the works. Temporarily based in Vancouver, (heading back to Scotland after the summer), this shop has a lot of vintage remixes at play! I love the buttons and lapel brooches, the magnets out of old puzzles are so great, and the packaging is really clever! I'm also intrigued by Debi's willingness to do a custom order... hmm, perhaps a vintage scooter set of cards for my husband, an old 'Ford' button for my father-in-law, and a vintage horse magnet set for the 'cowboy' in my dad. Check out her blog for more info about Feel Fuzzy, Debi's time in Vancouver, and more great photos from such a sweet etsy shop!

No comments: