Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy day, busy week...

It's a really busy week as Dean leaves on Friday for a week in Yellowknife, school and daycare/preschool are ending, and my solo show opens in a mere 2 weeks!!!!! Yikes. So I'm going to get right to it and will be loading 3 glaze kilns and 1 bisque this week, hoping that everything turns out in my firings as I have no room for re-fires and can't start over again even if I wanted to. Here's hoping! Have a great week - the poppytalk handmade market has been down for about a week now due to them needing a new server, but once that kicks in again, I'll hopefully post a little give-a-way in time for some summer fun!
PS I also have another professional photo session in the works for next monday so stay tuned for some beautiful photographs.. Thanks so much Curtis!

No comments: