Friday, June 19, 2009

Coming to Vancouver!!!

I jumped at the opportunity to be apart of the opening for the documentary 'Handmade Nation' by Faythe Levine coming up on July 9th at the Rio Theatre, 1660 E. Broadway near Commercial Dr.! The Craft showcase starts at 7pm and the screening at 8pm GET YOUR TICKETS HERE!!! The first 100 that sign up get a free swag bag and with Faythe Levine giving a little talk after the screening along with all the fine local talent (see below) that will be present, it is THE event of the summer!
Joining me will be some of (hopefully I'll be able to find links on more of these soon...)
Colleen Baran
Flaming Angels
Laura Bucci Handmade
Messy Kid Products
My Little Eye
Olive
Plantscapes
pomo mama design
telly designs
Coco Cake Cupcakes
Bliss in a teacup


More on the film Handmade Nation here!

1 comment:

feelfuzzy said...

exciting, i have my ticket already :)