Thursday, March 8, 2012

Until next week

I'm wrapping up posting for the next little bit as we take off to Vancouver Island for a Spring break holiday with the boys. We have family and friends to visit along the way, but also managed to book ourselves into a hotel in Victoria for a couple of days to really feel like we are on a holiday. 

Thank you to those of you who stopped by on my blog this week.  I had a real up and down couple of weeks which thankfully ended on an up note.  Between battling a cold, the Teacher's strike, an order that felt as if it took forever to finish and not taking a day off in 2 weeks,  I realized that I've been wearing myself out.  On the up side of things, I made a point of getting out of the studio this week and connecting with some really great people.  I was able to make some progress on my exhibition coming up in June that I'm super excited about- (more on that later), and possibly have found a unique opportunity for the dilemma I've been having about how to grow or out-source some of my work.  I'm still a little overwhelmed, but reading this post made me realize that it's a good time for me to strongly consider why I have been saying 'yes' to things I maybe should have been saying 'no' to. 

Have a great week!

No comments: