Friday, September 16, 2011

21 Pop Shop

I'm just popping by to let you know about a Pop-up Shop for the SF Art and Design Show & Sale that my work is part of!  A few weeks ago Lauren & Derek from The Curiosity Shoppe in SF contacted me to say they were curating this Pop-up Shop  (called the 21 Pop Shop) as part of the event and asked if I could be involved!  So I'm thrilled that the work arrived in the nick of time (literally!) to be part of the shop!

Here are the details if you are in the San Fransisco area- it sounds like it's going to be an amazing show! 

SF20/21: san francisco art and design show & sale

september 16-18, 2011
festival pavilion at fort mason center

open to the public - show hours
friday & saturday: 11am - 7pm
sunday:  noon - 5pm

admission $15 - includes show catalog and re-entry
featuring 30 premier national and international exhibitors presenting decorative and fine arts from all design movements of the 20th century.


I'll be posting very randomly over the next 2 weeks.  I'm currently packing up my huge order to be shipped out, starting another order that is over-due for a local shop of mine and trying to keep all the balls of family, school and life up in the air in the midst of it.  Something had to give and it's been my blog- hope you will understand.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: