Friday, September 9, 2011





Hello!  Just popping in with a few instagram pics for you- if you would like to follow along, I'm under 'dahlhausart'.  I have a theory that instagram will be the new twitter... I much prefer following people visually then following people's tweets.  And an image is worth a thousand words, isn't it?

I've had a busy week, getting the boys back to school and working at the studio.  I'm almost to the packing stage of this large order so the end is in sight! I'm off to buy boxes today, I loaded possibly the last of the glaze firings yesterday, so my head and body are starting to come down from all the work involved, which of course means I'm struggling with a bit of a head cold. I'm hoping to be able to sit back and relax this weekend and really enjoy the last bit of summer this weekend!

Hope your weekend is great!

No comments: