Sunday, February 8, 2009

Winter Images

I have always had a passion for circles and stripes of sorts. There is something that always draws me in, whether it be organic or geometric, I find something really beautiful about both elements, especially when seen in nature. These shapes or patterns have often emerged in my work and I couldn't help noticing that it was circles and stripes that I was once again drawn to when I was out shooting some photos during our time away this past week.
As for our time away, it was a much needed break from life at home; our kids loved the attention they got from us and we enjoyed the last bit of winter that we got to have up in Vernon with some out-door skating and sledding. Good times, good food, good friends, good kids- it can't get much better than that!

No comments: