Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New work at the Woodlands Gallery

Fall Rhapsody by Melissa Jean at the Woodland's Gallery
I'm really excited about having a wider selection of my work available in my home-town of Winnipeg at the Woodlands Gallery.  I spent the first 14 years of my life in this city and still have a lot of family and friends who live in 'the Peg' so I'm a prairie girl at heart.  One of the great things about working with new galleries is being able to develop a body of work that is exclusive to their clients and venues.  The Woodlands Gallery will be carrying teapots, mugs, and vases in my Tangerine and Indigo Stripes, which I think will compliment the gallery's fall landscape paintings- the one above by Melissa Jean.  You can find the Woodlands Gallery at 535 Academy Road, and on Facebook too!

No comments: