Wednesday, August 8, 2012

As summer slips along...

Sometimes it feels easier just to take my phone out and snap a quick shot of something that is inspiring me or to save a moment- instagram is just the thing, heh?  So the studio is slowly coming together- I hope to show some more photos soon, in the meantime, I've added a few things to make it feel more at home while I try to finish up my orders for the summer!  I have been on my own with the kids for a few weeks now- during the week Dean has had to work or been away at his camp, so my days have been busy with keeping the boys happy.  Not always an easy task, but an ice cream cone, a hike to Bridal Falls goes a long way!  And the Turquoise Boler- just my colour!  We haven't had time to take our family Boler out on the road this summer yet- hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will take it out with us on the road!  It's too bad our Boler really only sleeps 3, but oh well- we do have a tent and the boys are still keen to sleep in tents;)!  
Hope your summer is going swimmingly!

No comments: