Tuesday, July 27, 2010

off to the island

I'll be away at my sister's place on Vancouver Island for the long weekend.  It's the start of a series of vacations that we've planned to do over the course of August. I've very much looked forward to some R&R, connecting with friends and family, and just some time alone with my own family.  I'll be taking along a book to read, an Indigo tie dye kit and Solar print paper for some summer crafts and my camera.  As long as no one gets sick, we are going to have a great time!

2 comments:

Christina Rose //floresdelsol said...

I found your work from you hearting my shop. You have such beautiful work! Have a fantastic time with your sister :)

Luna Levy said...

sounds wonderful - have a good time and I loved your post about why you do what you do :) I feel the same way!