Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thinking ahead...


Fall-winter has been on my brain since May for some reason- possibly registering my youngest son for Kindergarten had something to do with it, or maybe it's that I've had to apply for all my Christmas shows in spring and was able to get word back regarding which ones I got into. Anyways, for all those reasons and more, I've been planning the fall and wanted to share with you some news!
The first thing that's on my radar is that my work is moving East! The Gardiner Museum Shop in Toronto has requested my work and I'm working out an order to send to them in time for mid-September! This is really exciting for me- The Gardiner Museum is a ceramic museum mostly specializing in historic ceramics, but they often have contemporary ceramic shows there as well. Since they showcase ceramics from all across Canada, it feels quite an honour to be included!
I have a few more things in the works that I'm waiting to hear back on, but until then, I'm really excited to be part of the Shiny Fuzzy Muddy Show and Sale for their 10th edition December 12 & 13 at Heritage Hall on Main st.! This is a really great group of artists and designers who have been organizing this invitation-only Christmas show for the past 9 years. I'm super excited to be included and I'll be sure to post more later on in the year.

1 comment:

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

Congrats! That is really exciting.