Thursday, March 12, 2009

Out and about...

I've met some great people throughout my blog travels of late! It has been really fun to connect with artists from all over, tell them a little about myself and gain an appreciation for what they make and do in return!
The first being Eva from Sycamore Street Press, who asked if I would like to be involved in their artist q & a this week! Check it out right here!
I also submitted a photo to the Smarts & Crafts blog-I love what they have going on there- a little photography assignment every week where they give out a theme and then they post their favourites. Check out my submission under the theme of 'night'!
I had a great little email with Jinsil from Elephant and Chickpea, the one who makes the really great shoes from my post below.
And if you want to swing over to Artsy Dartsy, you'll notice my painting on their front page!
I'm glad you came by my blog- feel free to drop me a line and say 'hi'!

No comments: