Monday, March 2, 2009

Artsy! Dartsy! and ONTRAC Show!


Yesterday was installation day for the inaugural show for the new On The Rise Artist Collective on South Granville! I was really excited to meet the other 2 artists exhibiting with me. The show was curated by the founder of the Collective, Merete Kristiansen, and she specifically chose 3 women painters from really different backgrounds and themes. To read more, check out this cool site called Artsy Dartsy- Vancouver's new art and design guide that up-dates weekly art happenings in this great city of ours! I've now plastered my work all over the site and you can find me on the plug for the On The Rise Show, on their community page, and on their etsy links!

Show details are as follows: Opening Night for ONTRAC is Thursday, March 5th, 5pm-8pm, 2231 Granville Street (South Granville area, between 6th and 7th)! Hope to see you there!

No comments: