Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gardening!!

I should really be doing my taxes today as I wait for the kiln to cool for Portobello West this weekend, but I can't miss this opportunity to start working on the garden! It's warm, sunny and all these great little new plants are poking their way through and I can't help but want to clear away the old ones so I can see what's growing underneath! So see ya later, I should be able to unload the kiln and take photos later tonight! There will be some beauties for the market- cake plates, lovely bowls, new Vases and of course, poppy mugs!

2 comments:

M.M.E. said...

I wish I could be gardening. My city just got a foot of snow overnight and the floodwaters are threatening the entire state. Yay for spring floods! Go North Dakota. I'm eager to see your ceramics.

dahlhaus said...

I grew up in Winnipeg and remember spring floods.. yikes- All the best with that!