Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shopping Around...


One of my new 'resolutions' for working smarter, not harder in 2009 inclues upping my on-line sales this year. I've been more deliberate about my etsy site since September and it has started to pay off. However, I'm not getting the kind of traffic on etsy that I really need. I have a few itemes that have over 200 hits, but it seems that not a lot of people are finding my store. Finding stores on etsy is like finding a needle in a haystack sometimes, there is so much stuff to be seen. So this past week I went shop-shopping.

Now, if you will notice on the side of my blog, I have a link to my new online shop! It will be my 'staple' shop and contain the most popular items I make. What I like about the layout is that it really looks like an extension of my website. I invite you to stop by and have a look!
(I have to put this clause in here... if you do shop, which I always encourage people to do, there will be a little bit of a 'wait time' on your order for some things which are 'in process' still, but which will be ready to ship by the end of the month!)

Furthermore, starting January 19th through February 20th my work is going to be featured on a great site called Paper 'n Stitch! I'm quite excited about the promotion- it's a beautiful site that features up to 50 designers, makers, and artists from all over the world, for one month. The site links the work up to my new shop where people can actually make a purchase!

I will still have my etsy site up and running, but it will be for the extras, sales, samples and seconds too. It's always worth checking out- I often have sweet deals there!

No comments: