Monday, January 9, 2012

We went in search of snow



Ok so I didn't catch Nicole Kidman on the slopes like some people did this weekend up at Silver Star Ski Resort, but we did have some much needed 'snow time', family time and time spent with our friends up in Vernon.   Here's me at the summit after a serious climb X-country skiing.  Yes, I was sore the next day, but the view was so worth it!
My holidays have come to a close and I'm officially back to the studio this week making new work and starting on some exciting orders that have kick-started the new year for me.  It's good to have a bit of focus even though I know I have a million things to work on this January to make the rest of the year run smooth.  That said, I am feeling the clay itch again, like my hands need to get back into it after this lovely break. 

No comments: