Friday, May 20, 2011

Recent Uploads



Some recent i-phone uploads for you.  The orange Vespa is in constant need of repair, but it looks oh so cool.  The kitty is well loved and is enjoying the outdoors now that the weather is better.  And coffee with a friend does wonders!
Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful long weekend!  If you are passing through the Airport, I just dropped off a bunch of work! And the up-date on the Anthropologie Store (great post on decor8 with photos on the new shop) was that my vases are selling quickly! Thank you Vancouver for such a warm response!  I also just dropped off more striped bottle vases down at Room6 in Deep Cove.  Megan is just about to launch her new website- can't wait to check it out!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I visited Anthropologie for the first time today with my sister and was excited to see your vases there! I'd seen them on etsy and loved them in person. I bought a set of three in shades of green and blue. Love them!