Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ornament Winner


Ok, so while there weren't hoards of Ornament give-a-way comments to draw from a hat, I'm still pleased to give-a-way 2 of my new ornaments to Heather who wrote this: "My favorite ornament is a Playdoh/Playdough sculpture I made when I was three. I made it into the shape of my cat and my mother baked it in the microwave. I think it is a bit more special to me now (as opposed to ten years ago) because I'm a ceramics student and it's awesome how something you enjoyed when you were three can somehow influence your choices in studies nineteen years later."  Love it!  Please email me with your mailing address so I can ship my new ornaments to you (heather@dahlhausart.com).

I've been getting ornaments from my great-aunt since I was 14; she gives me an ornament or two each Christmas and usually they are either an instrument or an angel- most often an angel playing an instrument.  I must say that when I moved out on my own, it was really nice to have ornaments that meant something to me to hang on a few branches at Christmas time.

No comments: